Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm ready for it to really warm up and stay warm! Real tired of this back and forth stuff....oh well, at least the sun is out! Things are progressing....we are on to the home study process, our first "interview" with our social worker is next week and we go tomorrow to get fingerprinted!! In the meantime I am working on our family profile, compiling pictures, etc.!! It is exciting, but i am trying to keep my hopes and emotions in check! Still need to come up with $, so that is a prayer! Dave is stuck in Germany for a few extra days due to the volcanic ash, but he is ok and not too sad about it! We are hoping for a trip home soon, but not sure when is best yet, things just keep popping up and life is getting busy! Well more later....love to all!!

1 comment:

  1. I've got some pictures!! hahaha I had forgotten about Dave being in Germany... Chris has been keeping me informed about the air travel issues in Europe, FEDEX is having to fly into someplace farther away and then use trucks or trains!

    I am so EXCITED for you and so is Kellie... we would LOVE to have a shower for you!!! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete