Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's see...it's been a long while since I've updated, but of course I've been in hibernation, so that's my excuse! I did make a trip to Indy for Posey's first bday, which was so much fun and I'm so glad I didn't miss it! Now back in Buckley and there are signs of spring which makes me very happy! Joe and I are embarking on an exciting journey...we have started the adoption process! We have found an agency and met with a social worker and begun the grueling paperwork! We are both very hopeful and excited for this journey! It is also a stressful one, though, so keep us in your prayers...there's a lot of $ involved and we are coming up with ways to raise it, so if you have any great ideas, let me know! We are confident that this is the path that God has led us to, so we are putting our faith in Him that it will all work out according to His plan! I will keep the updates coming on our progress! Dave is in Germany for 10 days, so keep him in your prayers as well...peace out!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment