Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Wow, had a great week in Indy!!! First of all I have the most awesome husband in the world who suggested I stay a whole week to see the Colts game and hang out with my family....he's the best! Started off the week by going to see the Colts beat the Patriots...WAHOO!! Then went to see Miley with my lil sis on Monday, Thanksgiving dinner with the fam on Tues., hanging with Posey and friends on Wed. and Thurs., got to see New Moon with my 'lil bro and sis, and just had a great time with friends and family over the weekend!! Ended on Sunday by watching the Colts beat the Ravens and drove home on Monday!! It was a great time and I feel refreshed and loved! Now to spend some quality time with my great husband who sacrificied a week without me so that I could enjoy some fun times and special moments....he really is the best if I haven't already mentioned that and I love him to no end...I will post some sweet pics soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the new "look" of your blog:) Loved spending some time with you but missed Joe! Love you both!
ReplyDelete