Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Well I really should keep up on this blogging mess, but i guess I don't have much to say these days! Had a great trip to Indy for a few days and am getting ready for another one...I get to see the Colts play and then see Miley, so it will be a ton of fun! I'm learning a lot these past few months about myself mostly...maybe someday i will share...it's just weird to be so old and realize there are things that i didn't know about myself. But i guess that is a good thing and learning is growing! Maybe i will share more later, but for now the words escape me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are never too old to learn anything valuable (and you are not "so old"). Keep your heart and mind open to all the things God wants to teach you. I think you are an amazing woman who has much to give to others and I know God has some wonderful things in store for you each and every day. i love you - mom
ReplyDelete