Monday, November 14, 2011


Had a great time with family that came up for Mya's dedication and everything went great! Now gettin ready to head home soon for Thanksgiving! Mya is such a joy and is growing.....no teeth yet and hasn't taken off yet, but is doing new things each day it seems! I've become obsessed with hair blogs and taking care of her hair. I want her to embrace her curls and learn how to take care of her hair and love the way God made her! I'm learning a lot and am glad for other moms out there who are sharing their journey of "natural" hair care for themselves and their daughters, it really helps people like me who would've had no clue where to begin! It's gonna be fun doing all kinds of styles, etc with her hair, but for now she is rockin' the fro fo sho!!! Ha, well Happy Thanksgiving and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment