Monday, September 19, 2011


Wow ok so not as much time has passed this time! My baby is 6 mos. old today and she is so much fun! She is growing so much it seems, although she can just now wear some 3-6 mo. clothes! She is rolling all over the place it seems and pulls herself up on all fours like she is gonna crawl, but hasn't gone anywhere yet! She is drooling and chewing on anything and everything and i'm hoping a tooth will come through soon. She makes all kinds of noises and gets pretty vocal when she is tired....giddy almost! She loves to study people wherever we go and is a big attraction when we go out! We feel like celebrities sometimes! She scrunches up her nose now when she smiles like she is really cheesin' it:) It's hilarious! She is such a joy and we love to experience all her new things every day! Can't believe it's been 6 mo. already......lovin every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. She is so CUTE!!! I love her and NEED to see her! I still have your bag...maybe I should just send it since I don't think I am ever going to get to see you again! haha It goes by so fast doesn't it? Miss Grace will be 8 in just a few more days!! Seems like just yesterday we were in the delivery room! I miss you and Kel so much we need to get together for some girl time!!! Is this note random enough? Love you and hope to talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete