Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Ok catchin' up....Spa party was a huge success!! Raised $ for the adoption fund and had a great time too! Thanks again Buckley women for your support! Had a great visit at home too, lasted a bit longer than expected, but all in all I believe it was a good time. Now we are back and in the full force of winter....it has been snowing for 3 days off and on:( BOO! Now I am trying to get Christmas shopping done and other domestic projects as well. Put in a new kitchen sink already, now what else? Debating the putting up of the tree....I know that sounds "Scroogey" but it's only Joe and I, and we will be in Indy for most of the holiday....so is it worth it? I didn't do one last year, which was a blessing because of the fuel oil spill!! I just don't know...... Well, Joe has been working hard on the CD and hopefully it will be ready around Christmas time, we'll see! Bout all I can think of to report.....enough rambling.....Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoo Hoo glad the spa day was a great success!!! I will call you so we can work out details for your 31 fundraiser! UMMM... did you forget to CALL us while you were in town???? We had one of "the boys" the entire weekend... so FUN he didn't want to go home... so we are going to ask if they both want to come this weekend!!! May be more than I can handle! We will see!!!
ReplyDelete