Monday, November 15, 2010
I'm so bad about writing! There's not a whole lot to report though, so that's probably why I haven't written!! Just pluggin' along here in Michigan....profile is out there, so the waiting has officially begun. Joe is in the process of recording his CD to sell and hopefully make some $ for the adoption fund. Some girls here are throwing a "spa" party next weekend as a fundraiser for the fund as well! I feel like I am not doing a dang thing, what a waste. It's weird to me and almost doesn't seem real, my emotions are wacked! I guess this is how it goes, though and I just have to suck it up and deal with it, it will become real to me when the phone rings I guess! I want to decorate a nursery and buy baby things, but something in me won't let it happen, I'm afraid to hope....is that messed up or what? See what I mean about my emotions being wacked!! Oh well, I'm trying to deal and with the holidays, etc. hopefully i'll be busy enough that I won't have time to stress or worry or whatever!! Enough rambling......Cya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope is a scary thing. If you have hope, you have something to lose. Praying for you guys. Also, can't wait to hear the cd!!
ReplyDelete