
Oh summer is here and I love it!! Have had a great, but busy couple of weeks! Korina came to visit and we had a great time, very busy little bees we were, but had lots of laughs and it was a good time for both of us.(I think!) Then we made a real quick trip to Indy, which was good, but over too quickly. Now it is summertime and it's about to get really crazy. I am tryin' to get a garage sale together for this weekend....Joe's parents will be here for a little visit on Sat.....then we got one week before we leave for 3 weeks of travelling....how do you pack for 3 weeks in 3 different states all in one bag? That's pretty much gonna be impossible for me, if you know me, you know there aint no way that is gonna happen:) The adoption process is coming along....we only have a couple meetings left in the home study and we have to go to the dr. and finish a little bit of paperwork....should be done end of July. With all the craziness of the summer, we have to juggle our schedule, but it's comin' along! I miss Posey and the fam and all my friends! Hope we can hang out soon!! Love to all!

I had the BEST time ever!! It was so nice to get away, relax and spend lots of time outside... hiking... hahaha!!! I think you need to stay there until I can bring Chris and the girls, they would LOVE it! You and I and the girls can go do all the FUN stuff outside and Chris and Joe can hang out and do computer-y, guitar-y stuff! The perfect visit for ALL!!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you!
Korina
p.s. I am just glad the pic from Penny's didn't show up on here!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you and Joe!!!! Where was it taken? You both look so happy:) Love you!
ReplyDelete